With the holidays rapidly approaching, many of us are swamped with work or busy planning how to see all the family on the few days that we get off of work. While the most important part of the holidays that are coming up is spending quality time with family, most families love to prepare a home cooked meal to share as part of the tradition. However, preparing a large family dinner takes a large amount of money, planning and executing to pull off and not to mention the fact that someone has to spend the time making it. Well, why not let someone else prepare the holiday meals for you this year? Our family at Toscana Divino would love to share the holidays with you and your family while you enjoy our special holiday menus inspired by our rich Italian heritage and family culture that we cherish.
Bring your family and dine on our take of the traditional Thanksgiving feast. You’ll enjoy the perfectly roasted turkey and all the side dishes that you love including our apple, sage and Italian sausage stuffing, cranberry sauce, potatoes, pumpkin pie and so much more.
Beet carpaccio with endive, Gorgonzola and walnut
Gran Tagliere della tradizione Toscana Divino
Bruschetta with ricotta, butternut squash and sage
- Tracchino arrosto
Traditional Roast Turkey with apple, sage, and Italian sausage stuffing
Gravy and cranberry sauce
Potato puree, brussel sprouts and pumpkin gnocchi
Traditional pumpkin pie with whipped cream and amaretto
This Christmas, give your family and yourself the gift of an unbelievable meal prepared by our family at Toscana Divino. This tasting menu is centered on a perfect filet mignon and features a duck prosciutto salad and venison tortelli with truffle to complete the menu.
- Insalata di petto d’anatra, crescione, caprino– duck prosciutto, watercress and goat cheese
- Tortelli integrali al cervo su crema di parmigiano e tartufo– venison whole wheat tortelli, parmesan cream and truffle
- Filetto in crosta di erbe, patate, salsa funghi di bosco– filet mignon in herb’s crust, potatoes and wild mushroom’s sauce
- Semifreddo alle spezie con salsa al cioccolato– spices semifreddo and chocolate sauce
Ring in the New Year in excellent taste with our expertly crafted tasting menu that will set the bar for food the rest of the year. Featuring some truly delectable dishes built around red shrimp, scallops, lobster and monkfish. Skip the shrimp cocktail and finger foods this New Year and let Toscana Divino provide the perfect meal for celebration.
- Tartare di gamberi rossi, mela verde, panna acida, caviale– red shrimp tartar with green apple, sour cream and caviar
- Carpaccio di capasanta, crescione, tartufo– scallops carpaccio with garden cress and truffle
- Ravioli d’astice, piselli, nero di sepia, bottarga sardegna– lobster ravioli with preen peas, squid ink and bottarga Sardinia
- Rana pescatrice, lardo di colonnata, crema di cannellini al tartufo– monk fish with colonnata lard and truffle cannellini bean’s cream
- Semifreddo al torrocino– nougat semifreddo with sweet wine reduction
These expertly crafted menus showcase traditional and modern Italians recipes that fit perfectly with the holiday season. So let Toscana Divino take care of the dining while you enjoy the holidays with your loved ones. Call (305)930-8052 for more information!